We’re suckers for art. Art in all of its glorious forms – fashion, music and of course theatre. There’s nothing quite like taking some time off to go and see your favourite play or musical, and for all your drama buffs we’ve got the perfect look for your perfect night at the theatre!
1. Priyadarshini Rao for Stylista It’s A Jungle Out There Tunic – Seagull Print : In a stylish monochrome palette, this printed trapeze tunic is both flattering and stylish. The fun seagull print adds a welcome dose of quirk to your look.
2. Black Leggings: Pair your printed tunic with your favourite pair of fitted black leggings for a sleek look. Black pants or jeans would work just as well.
3. Onyx Ring: A statement ring adds just the right amount of bling. We recommend a silver ring inlaid with onyx or a dark coloured gem.
4. Dangling Earrings: Pick a pair of long silver earrings to compliment your outfit. A longer pair of earrings can help lengthen your face.
5. Black Handbag: Take your favourite black bag for a night out. Its perfect for holding the evening’s program as well as a handy place for souvenirs after the show.
6. Black sandals: Finish the look with a chic pair of comfy black sandals.