We love Ladies Night! A cute new dress, giggling over cute boys at the bar, seemingly endless gossip and dancing the night away, is the perfect way to start the weekend. And just so you can focus all your energy on having the night of your life, we did all the heavy lifting and picked out an outfit for you! Thank us later.
1. Wendell Rodricks for Stylista Colour Me Crazy Dress: The perfect cocktail dress, this super cute mini is a guaranteed head turner. We love the sheer detail on the flared skirt, perfect for that fancy footwork on the dance floor.
2. Gold Ear Cuff: Stay away from your standard accessories like necklaces and earrings and go for a big bold ear cuff instead. To show it off to it’s fullest potential try wearing your hair swept back over one shoulder.
3. Magenta Nail Polish: Cotton swabs – check, peppy playlist – check, favourite nail polish – double check. Doing your nails before you meet your girls for a night out on the town is almost a ritual in itself. Don’t forget to pick a colour that compliments your dress and shows off that party girl personality. We recommend a fun magenta!
4. Magenta Pumps: Coz we love a little matchy matchy! Choose a pair of sky high heels that match your nailpolish. For those of you who are a little tipsy with stilettos, try a chic yet comfy block heel.
5. Geometric Box Clutch: Juxtapose your flirty dress with some serious edge. The sharp contrast of this über cool box clutch is just the thing you need to offset that sheer hemline!