I’m planning to visit the ongoing Kala Ghoda Arts Festival in Mumbai to brighten up my Tuesday, and like every year, I look forward to the street shopping the most! Thought-provoking art installations aside, you’ll almost always find colourful artefacts for the home, gourmet delights at the fabulous food counters (the Gouda ham sandwich at The Pantry…yum!) and some great accessories and handicrafts. Here’s what I’m going to be wearing on my day out at this cultural extravaganza!
1) The Stylista Original True Blue Jumspsuit: This lightweight denim jumpsuit is ideal for a day out. The fit is very comfy and I’d wear it with a topknot and nude make-up.
2) Mirrored Aviators: The hottest eyewear trend this season, mirrored sunglasses are the perfect match for this look. The classic Aviator style is my go-to shape.
3) Glittery Watch: A little bit of glitter never hurt anyone, and it’s all I need to add a fun element to my outfit!
4) Brogues: These fashion staples in a quaint blue colour are totally cute and add another shade of blue to match the jumpsuit.
5) Stacked Bangles: I’m adding an arty touch to my look with a stack of pretty gold and blue bangles. I think they’re a great way to finish my look to perfection!