For us Stylistas, coffee is probably the best drink in the world. Whether it’s a tiny shot of espresso or a tall chilled glass of java, it’s the closest thing to a hug in a mug! So naturally, our idea of a perfect date is over a hot cuppa joe. Here’s what we think you should be wearing for an early date of coffee and conversations:
1) Skin Is In Shirt by Tanya Sharma for Stylista: There’s nothing more classic that a crisp white shirt. We especially love this one by Tanya Sharma, because of its über stylish cut-out shoulders.
2) Stylista Original Blue Cascade Palazzo Pants: Easy breezy palazzos are not only comfy, they are super chic. Expertly tailored, these beautiful blue bottoms are simply a must-have for any stylish closet!
3) Belt: A slim belt is the perfect accessory to pull this look together. Cinch your waist with a skinny belt in a warm tan tone.
4) Sling Bag: No outfit is ever complete without a bag. It carries all those handy essentials that every woman needs. Keep it casual and opt for a compact sling.
5) Comfy Sandals: Comfortable footwear is always the best way to go. We recommend a chic pair of tan flats.